Length: 1–1.5 pages, double-spaced
Now that you have completed your Argument Essay, take a few minutes to reflect on the experience and write about your process and what you learned. Write a reflection on your Argument Essay writing experience using complete sentences.
- Review the grading rubric as listed on this page.
- Consider the following questions.
- What was most the challenging aspect of creating this essay?
- What did you learn about yourself as a writer?
- What might you do differently the next time you write this type of essay knowing what you know now after writing this essay?
- Write your reflection on each question listed above, using complete sentences. Your final reflection assignment should fit the following guidelines:
- 1–1.5 typed, double-spaced pages, 12 pt font size, Times New Roman;
- Submitted as either a .doc, .docx, .rtf file.
- Submit your reflections as a single file upload.
Grading Rubric: Argument Essay—Reflection
|Criteria||Ratings||Point Total: 15|
|Student writes a thoughtful response to each question using complete sentences.
Assignment adheres to formatting guidelines.
|For each question:
5 pts: Full marks
0 pts: No marks