No matter which of the sources you selected for your Summary and Analysis Essay, it will qualify as an “online text” by the very nature of how you’re accessing it.
- Review your selected text, both as it appears in this course and how it appears in its original publication location.
- To access the original publication location, select the “Licenses and Attributions” link at the bottom of the page, and follow the web link to the original source.
- How does the textbook version of the text you selected differ from its original publication appearance?
- Which do you find easier to read? Why?
- What techniques or tips from the “Reading the World Wide Web” document help you navigate your selected reading?
- What techniques might you apply to other online reading you’ll do in the near future?