Journal Entry Component #1
- Select an option from the reading anthology available in this course. Pick anything that initially sounds interesting to you. Don’t read it yet!
- Begin Reading Journal Entry for that source.
- In a word processing program, start a file that you can return to repeatedly throughout this module. Title it Reading Journal: “Name of Reading Selection.” (For example, Reading Journal: “Multiple Intelligences”)
- Identify the type of reading that this source illustrates.
- Write a short paragraph explaining how you made that identification of type.