In this activity, you will be working with your outline and list of research questions you developed so far and identify the primary and secondary sources that will answer each research question.
1. Identify at least five primary sources and five secondary sources for your research paper.
2. Decide whether or not you need to revise your outline or develop new research questions as you work on this activity. If you do, do not worry; this is a normal outcome of researching a topic in depth.
3. Decide whether or not you need to do additional research.
4. Use this spreadsheet (Links to an external site.) as a guide to assist you in your development of your research.
5. Upload your 10 sources and your research to the submission.