1. Return to your outline and flesh out as much detail as possible.
2. Be sure that your thesis is clear and focused, and all of your logic and evidence should clearly support that controlling idea.
3. Using your annotated bibliography, make note of the sources you will use to support your arguments.
4. Identify points that could use additional clarification and notice a few small holes in your research, though your information-gathering should be almost complete at this point.
5. If needed, conduct some more research to fill these gaps
6. Upload your revised outline of your research paper to the submission.